DRESS UP AS WHAT YOU WISH TO BE AND MAKE WISHES COME TRUE.
Support Make-A-Wish New Zealand and join 'I Wish I Was Day' on May 25.
Taking part is easy. Just organise your friends and colleagues at your workplace or school to dress up as what you always wished to be and collect a $2 (or more) donation from everyone who takes part.
Your generous donations help us grant the 200 magical wishes we'll be granting this year to local children living with critical illnesses.
What to do:
- Register your interest below.
- Organise your school or workplace to dress up on May 25.
- Make arrangements to collect everyone's donation on the day.
- Spread the word in your community and on social media.
- Feel amazing because you've helped create magic!