Head of Fundraising and Partnerships
An incredible leadership opportunity!
How good would it feel to be part of a charity that makes wishes come true? We can assure you, it's awesome! Make-A-Wish® New Zealand grants the wishes of eligible children with critical illnesses; in essence, we bring absolute joy to these special children with a touch of magic!
We are currently looking to fill the full-time role of Head of Fundraising & Partnerships.
This is a once in a blue moon chance to truly make a difference in our amazing organisation. You will lead and develop our revenue across diverse fundraising channels with a best practice emphasis. Your revenue growth skills through donor engagement, partnerships, segmentation, inspirational strategies and data solutions are key requirements.
This role has so much variety - engaging with key corporate partners through to individual donors, regular giving programmes, community fundraising, events and more.
You will make many independent judgment calls and apply your initiative and wisdom confidently. Your understanding of data segmentation and customer experience methodologies will support great direct communication and interaction with individuals and companies who support our many wishes.
We welcome creativity to grow income streams sustainably. We always want to fund amazing wishes for amazing children - it's why we exist!
We are seeking an influential, engaging, highly-motivated senior Fundraising professional. We would also consider relevant interest from someone with similar commercial sector experience. Either way, we are looking for skills in:
- Successful revenue growth, new programme/product development, monitoring results, evaluating and reporting
- Customer experience development, marketing and communications
- Managing large CRM databases and systems and segmentation
- Digital and donor engagement experience and capability
- Leadership of a small dedicated team
- Senior leadership skill and presentations to wide groups and audiences
- Working with sensitivity and passion
- And of course, we really want a team player who supports others across our organisation, especially in the Wish team.
This role reports to the Chief Executive and calls for a collaborative working style. If this sounds like you, and you would relish a ‘magic' opportunity to deliver magic to children with illnesses, we would love to hear from you.
Applications Close: 30 Jan 2020
You can learn more about us at www.makeawish.org.nz